1. Always gently wipe moisture from the bag with a soft cotton cloth to avoid watermarks on the attractive and protective lacquer finish.
2. NEVER use chemical cleansers,course cloths or harsh soaps.
3. To help your bag retain its sheen , we recommend using a small amount of wax applied & removed with a soft clean microfiber or cotton cloth.
4. When you are not showing off your Rocio bag, keep it safe inside its protective dust bag.
5. Store your bag away from direct sunlight or heaters to protect the natural oils that are an integral ingredient in our materials. Moderate room temperature is best for longevity.
6. Most of all, like any handmade product, misuse can result in unsightly scratches and nicks, so always handle your bag with extra care!